I’ve released a new version of Ampoliros PHP web applications platform.
Change log follows here:
3000 3.4 – 2003/05/15 – “Maintenance state”
– Added maintenance state.
– Added the maintenance library.
– Added the ampmaintenance.php bootstrap script, to be invoked in a script
or in a cron job/planned task without arguments. This script launches
Ampoliros in maintenance state.
– Added the instance.maintenance hook, called in ampmaintenance.php before
starting the maintenance system.
– Added garbage collecting for modules (cache.library).
– Now modules cached items are removed when uninstalling their modules.
– Now the XML Hui widget (xml.hui) accepts “definitionfile” as argument;
if given, the XML definition is read from the file.
– Added proxy support in XmlRpc protocol (xmlrpc.library).
– Now sites can be assigned to remote users. If a remote user with an
assigned site logs in, that site is initialized.
– Added the “compact” attribute to Hui link, label and grid widgets.
– Added “target” attribute to Hui link widget.
– Added “bold” attribute to Hui link widget.
– Now children of Hui table container can set their width in the table.
– Implemented the designed but never programmed “sitepreinstall” and
“sitepreinstall” installation phases scripts.
– Added the “maintenancetask” element. It adds scheduled tasks to be execute
during the maintenance.
– Added LocaleCountry::GetDateArrayFromUnixTimestamp() method
– Added the $gEnv[‘user’][‘locale’] section in amproot.php.
– Added the Maintenance root page.
– Now $gEnv[‘runtime’][‘site’][‘init’] is set to true when a site has been
initialized by init_amp_site() (ampsite.php), and a check to avoid multiple
init_amp_site() calls is done.
– Now $gEnv[‘runtime’][‘root’][‘init’] is set to true when a site has been
initialized by init_amp_root() (amproot.php), and a check to avoid multiple
init_amp_root() calls is done.
– Added the “MAINTENANCE_REPORTS_ENABLED” Ampoliros configuration key. If
set to “1” a report is sent when the maintenance is started.
– Added the “MAINTENANCE_REPORTS_EMAIL” Ampoliros configuration key. This is
the destination email for maintenance reports.
– Added “title” attribute to Hui link widget, that opens a popup with the
attribute content when the mouse pointer is over the link.
– Now Ampoliros 3000 3.3.0 is required as a bare minimum for Ampoliros
– Removed the 256 max lines length limit in ConfigFile class
– Now Hui tab widgets have an arrow inside each tab like the treemenu
– Now major number version updates no more shows the minor version
– Added some missing apices in array indexes in dblayer_pgsql.dblayer.
– Changed main menu icons in Amp3000 default theme.
– Removed all the uniqid() commands. This may boost performance in various
cases, especially with XML based Hui definitions.
– The processes list in ampadvanced.php no more shows itself.
– Changed all the Hui::LoadAllWidgets() calls to Hui::LoadWidget() ones.
– The listbox Hui widget now accepts multiple default elements, giving
an array as “default” argument.
– Now Hui SessionKey widget accepts empty values.
– Updated PHP Layers Menu code to 2.3.5. See AUTHORS file for credits.
– LocaleCountry class (locale.library) is more tolerant with date arrays
when some keys are missing.
– Now Hui root menus open only when they get clicked.
– Now the AmpCentral and Edition setup temporary files get removed.
– Added missing AMP_INTERFACE_REMOTE interface setting in ampremote.php.
– Fixed wrong handling of mysql_insert_id() in dblayer_mysql->NextSeqValue()
– Fixed a SQL query in root/sum.php that under Postgres layer caused a
warning in the database log.
– Fixed bug in dblayer.library that prevented RecordSet::Fields() from
retrieving field 0 when using indexes.
– Fixed AmpolirosSecurityHandler::GetUnsecureWebServicesProfiles()
(security.library) to let it work under Postgres layer.
– Fixed handling of submodules management in sites.php when modules depending
on the module with submodules have been enabled.
– Fixed disappearing layers bug when opening menus under Konqueror 3.1.
– Fixed old bug with quotes in SQL queries.
– Fixed some HTML code created by Hui widgets.
– Now the access log contains also the remote address when logging in or
– Fixed expoitable issue in ampremote.php that may lead to arbitrary
persistent connections to Ampoliros root database.
– Now the “|” and “:” characters are stripped from the username when
creating a new user (users.library), in order to avoid possible session
keys injections when doing web authentication.